Drum Replacement Unit
We know that time is key and while you wait, here are some easy fix tips to find the solution!
Drum Unit Replacement
- Please turn the machine off before replacement.
- Please only perform this procedure if confident & have permission from you service provider.
- Drums are light sensitive so please unpack the newunit once you have removed the old one.
- Please clean the laser glass when replacing the
Drum unit, explained in images 6-7.
How to Replace a Drum Unit
- Open front door, remove the waste tone bottle which is released by the two blue tabs On either side & then push the blue drum lever down on the colour unit you wish to replace.
- Pull out the drum unit in which you wish to replace.
- Insert the new drum unit until the orange plastic cover meets the machine.
(Please see below for Drum unit unpacing)
- Remove orange plastic cover.
- Slide New drum unit into place.
- Flick lock lever back up. (it will click)
- Remove Laser glass cleaning rod from front door. (slide right to remove)
- Under each drum unit is a black slot, push the rod in pad first, push this forward and back About 3 times each way & then put this back into the front door.
Install waste toner box, close the front door & switch the machine on.